ANNOUNCING KEY NOTE SPEAKER - KEVIN SHEEDY!
Be sure to mark 26-28 August into your diary for the three day ARV Industry Conference. Features of this year's program include:
- This year's theme - "SURVIVING AND THRIVING"
- Four content streams - strategic, operational, health & fitness and aquatic.
- Two facility tours: eastern & southern suburbs and western & northern suburbs
- Larger trade exhibition
- To be held at one of Melbourne's premier conference venues - Melbourne Park Function Centre
- Networking drinks function included
On Wednesday 26 August, prior to the first day of the conference, ARV will host two “Melbourne Tours” which will include site visits to some of Australia’s newest, most impressive and redeveloped aquatic and recreation facilities in the east and west.
TWO FACILITY TOURS - WEDNESDAY 26 AUGUST
- AquaNation (Maroondah)
- Aqualink Box Hill
- Ivanhoe Aquatic and Fitness Centre
- AquaPulse (Wyndham)
- Eagle Stadium (Wyndham)
- Broadmeadows Aquatic and Leisure Centre
BREAKING NEWS! CONFERENCE EXTRA!
Join EYE Fitness – Australasia’s leading supplier of innovative and engaging fitness equipment and education – in this series of two exclusive early morning workout sessions which will showcase the very latest trends and thinking in the Small Group Training Market(SGT) and the flow on effects this has in terms of member experience and retention. With David Norman – ARV Key Note Speaker – and the EYE Fitness team you will experience at first hand some of the leading fun, engaging programming utilised by leading fitness professionals around the world including MetCon, Zuu, Freeform and Stroops and see why SGT really is the buzz of the industry!
Numbers are limited so to avoid disappointment sign up today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to working out with you soon! The two free of charge group exercise sessions will commence at Melbourne Park Function Centre at 7.30am both mornings.